Wyoming Diesel Service in Rawlins, WY employs the brightest minds in the industry. People like you. We offer a broad range of employment opportunities along with competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a great work environment. Join our team and start your career.
UP TO $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Full Time Journeyman Technician
We are looking for a Journeyman Level Diesel Technician, for our modern Rawlins facility. We need a motivated person who is knowledgeable, experienced and team-oriented. Busy Monday thru Friday diesel shop offers great pay, incentive program, training and competitive benefits package.
POSITION: JOURNEYMAN LEVEL MECHANIC
To interact with employees and customers in a cheerful and professional manner while performing complete truck service, including major engine and electronics repair.
VALUABLE FINAL PRODUCTS:
- Properly repaired vehicles
- Customer satisfaction
- Accurate record keeping of all documents
- Strong billable hours
- Continuous employee and customer interaction
- Use of proper trouble shooting techniques and making proper
- Researching technical information using manuals, computer,
internet and with help from service manager
- Always working as a team player and having pride in work Using CAT, CUMMINS and DETROIT electronic diagnostic tools
- Documenting needed information including vehicle, inspection, trouble shooting and repair steps made during all repairs.
- Respecting company supplied tooling and shop equipment
- Attending on and off site training as provided and required. On site training will be documented by the employee.
- Road testing vehicles to aid in trouble shooting and to verify that the customer’s complaints have been corrected
- Reworking any problems found by service manager during his final inspection
- After hours telephone coverage on a rotation with other
- Occasional road service calls
- Providing some assistance to entry level mechanics
- Arriving to work on time ready to work
- Attending weekly meeting to review production and problem
- All other tasks as requested by your supervisors